Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Starting Slow

Hi, I'm pretty new to blog land but have recently become OBSESSED with craft blogs there is a huge list of AMAZING crafters that I follow and in no way can live up to. That being sad I am going to start small my goal is to publish at least one post a week for now until I am a little more comfortable with the whole blog process. Along with being new I am also incredibly busy right now. For those who do not know me I have a beautiful little girl who just turned 1! Can't believe how fast it has gone by. I also own and run a daycare center for 49 children from 6 weeks to 5 years old. (Yes I know I am insane but I absolutely LOVE every one of them!). This being said thanks for stopping by I hope I can keep up with my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment