Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beach Bridal Shower Center Pieces

It has been a Long couple weeks. This past Sunday I threw a Beach themed Bridal shower for my sister and her girl friend. Everything came together wonderfully. So I thought I would give you a tutorial for the super simple centerpieces that I made.

Here's what you need

Play Sand
2 bags each Seashells & Sea glass (cheapest at Christmas tree shop 1.00 a bag)
Starfish and/or sand dollars (Christmas tree shop had packages of 6 got 1.99)
smooth glass mason jars (found at the craft store so they don't have anything written on the sides)

First I opened all of the jars and took all the labels out of the inside

next I filled them about 3/4 of the way full with sand. As I was dropping in the sea glass I tilted the jar so the sand was at an angle. I dropped a handful of sea glass and then filled them the rest of the way with shells.

For the outside of the jar I wrapped Twine around the top, no special measurement just until it looked good! Then tied on a starfish or a sand dollar.

That's it now you have a quick easy beach centerpiece!

1 comment:

  1. These are really nice beach wedding centerpieces and hope this information will help me in arranging my cousin’s engagement party which is being arranged at one of graceful New York wedding venues. Hope to have a wonderful party.

    ReplyDelete