Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pinterest Inspiration

I have recently become addicted to Pinterest. I have pinned a million things that I want to make or do a knock off of. I have found several images that I think would be adorable on a children's shirt.....so you know whats coming next! I pulled out the old Silhouette a.k.a. the best tool ever invented! Used some silhouette downloads along with some of my favorite fonts, designed the shirts I wanted and cut them from heat transfer material. Once they were cut I simply arranged them where I wanted them on the $1.00 toddler tee's I got on clearance at Wal-Mart and ironed them on. So simple and so stylish, here are some of the tee's I made for my daughter and nieces. Just a side note the heat transfer material I used was not the silhouette brand but it still worked fine I bought mine from an online vendor it was a great deal cheaper which meant I could buy more colors!



No comments:

Post a Comment